Le Village di Crédit Agricole
Brickoin headquarters is located inside the ex convent of San Lazzaro in Corso di Porta Romana 61 in Milan at Crédit Agricole’s Le Village.
The construction of the convent of San Lazzaro began in 1509 and, in 1576, following the suppression of the convent of San Domenico in Via Levata, and the transfer of the nuns to San Lazzaro, the convent changed its name to San Domenico and San Lazzaro.
The institution was suppressed in 1798, following the revolutionary wave brought by the French to Italy.
The convent is a 3-storey building that surrounds the old cloister which has been restored to make room for Le Village.
The ground floor is formed by a colonnade with serizzo capitals, with large Corinthian-shaped leaves.
Now these spaces, of approximately 2700 m2, in addition to the offices, house La Place, the Living Lab, several meeting rooms and flexible spaces to host partners and events.Find out more